Thursday, November 15, 2007

Week in Review

I've decided to do a week in review. It'll mainly consist of tshirt designs and daily photo blogs.


The first photo blog that really stood out this week was "ON THE STREET OF HONG KONG"
This shooter posts exactly what you would think, pictures of things and people in Hong Kong. It is all a very stark black and white style. Some come across as fairly bland, but there are also mixed in some extremely striking images. The image of the old woman really jumped out at me with the shallow depth of field causing your eyes to be drawn to the sharp foreground. Its definitely worth a look. Mainly, you just have to wonder what is going on in these peoples minds in these shots... its a very close look into the streets leaving you to fill in the story of why this man took his shoes off to eat...


This Week's Challenge between Wander vs. Moalos vs. PhoDak:
Long Exposure
It didn't start off too well with Webe's camera and new "L" series lens getting lifted, but it was quite fun nonetheless for David and Myself. Justin came in late with an entry with his new camera. I do really enjoy shooting long exposure photography. Saying that, I don't actually do it very often. I'm not what you would call a patient person and this forces me against my nature of shoot quick and shoot some more. I will one day get one of those shots of the stars streaking across the night's sky for a 12 hour exposure, but for now here are the images from this week.







Quick Linker