Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Getting Married

So I'm pretty excited. In a few days I'm taking Malia to the Portland Temple to be married. It seems like this week is taking forever, but its going to be a short work week. Its Tuesday and it feels like Thursday, but at least today is my last day at work for a few weeks. I'm really excited to get moved in and get there. Its been pretty hectic getting ready for everything. Anyway, its gonna seem like forever until Saturday and in the mean time I've got to get us all moved in to the new place before we take off. That way we don't have to move in when we get back from the honeymoon. Anyway, I'll be away from the computer and the internet for a while. Its kinda cool. I'm not even taking my laptop, cell phone or anything... well, I'll bring a camera, but thats about it. More pics and posts to come!

Quick Linker