Friday, September 14, 2007

Hello Blog-o-sphere

So here I am. I'm revamping my website. I haven't decided just yet whether or not I'm going to completely abandon Joomla or not. We switched to Joomla at work and immediately took a huge hit in the google rankings. Of course, I'm not terribly concerned about rankings for my personal site, but even with that, I don't know if Joomla is all that its cracked up to be. I've never really got a look on my site that I've been really excited about. At best I've settled for it. So I'm considering learning HTML. I've avoided learning code up until this point because I don't like building websites. I like designing the look of the websites and then handing it off to someone else to build and populate it. Recently its gotten to the boiling point where I just need to break down and learn the basics so I don't have to keep bugging friends and co-workers to help me out... anyway, we'll see how it all turns out. This is my first blog. Hope you enjoyed it.

Quick Linker