Monday, October 15, 2007

Big family get-together-potluck-meal-thingy

I don't really have anything real special to say in this entry. I've been meaning to post something for a while now. Malia and I had the family over yesterday for a big get-together-potluck-meal-thingy.
It occurred to me that I'm building a home now. I've lived with over 25 different roommates in the last 10 years. I've moved countless times in different states and different countries. I finally made it back home to Paso Robles. In the last year I've moved back home, become an Uncle, got married, went on my first cruise, shot a few weddings and edited a few more shows.
Anywho... We had the extended family over for a Sunday dinner. It was really nice to finally be able to host one of those. I feel a little old because of it, but it was really fun to have the Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Parents, Grandparents and Brothers all spread over my lawn and living room. Quite a good day.

Quick Linker