Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PixelPost: The birth of a Photo Blog


So all three of you that are keeping up with this blog will be happy to know that I'm going to start posting a daily photo. Justin invited me into the "challenge," which, from what I understand is a weekly or monthly theme and basically a reason to post a photo every weekday. This come right on the tails of getting my new 50mm prime in the mail and just in time to get my Lens Baby 2.0 as well. I'll most likely do a review and gallery of the lens baby because I'm so dang curious about that odd little lens. So far I did a little shoot with the 50mm which can step down to a 1.8, and I've gotta tell you, so much fun. So far, my favorite lens is my work horse 70-300mm tele... this may seem odd, but seriously, I shoot more with this than any other lens. I have to say that without the image stabilizer, its completely useless, so don't "save" money by getting cheap imitations. One day, I'll grab the "L" series telephoto, but for right now, I like this one. In any case, I'm getting a new lens tomorrow and I'm excited so check my daily picture posting often!

Quick Linker